Netwok Service Response Time

Started by multix, June 10, 2015, 01:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

multix

Hi.
I am using 2.0.M4 and have a problem about network service response times. I did not try to use this feature before.
As you can see in attached picture, I have multi web pages in several servers. I created network services for nodes and can see if they are working or not.
I have configured service check as server's agent.

I can load netsvc subagent on server's agent.

But I want to see response times for each network service too. And I could not create a right DCI.
I am creating a DCI in ebysapp1 for ex. and selecting internal, Netsvc.responsetime {instance} but after I apply, nextms is giving me that DCI is unsupported.

I am not writing anything to instance discovery section for new DCI.

Where am I wrong, can anybody explain me?
Thanks.

multix

I saw that I can use ServiceResponseTime.HTTP on any agent. But DCI must be under that agent's node. I could not use netsvc. response time yet.

Is it possible to create the ServiceResponseTime.HTTP DCI on service's node and check it with an other node (same  as network service functionality) ? Or is there any other way to do this ?
thanks.

tomaskir

Quote from: mkemerci on June 10, 2015, 11:46:27 PM
I saw that I can use ServiceResponseTime.HTTP on any agent. But DCI must be under that agent's node. I could not use netsvc. response time yet.

Is it possible to create the ServiceResponseTime.HTTP DCI on service's node and check it with an other node (same  as network service functionality) ? Or is there any other way to do this ?
thanks.
Create the DCI for the node, and then set the proxy node as the node from which the agent should execute the query.

multix