Agent upgrade via Package Manager fails

Started by Egert143, February 21, 2022, 12:22:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Egert143

Hello

Trying to update Agent versions after updating server to 4.0.2151

Some agents update fine, others show error "File transfer failed", i included agent log (debug lvl 7).

Filipp Sudanov

What's on the file system, does the file C:\NetXMS\var\nxagent-4.0.2151-x64.exe exist or there are a number of .part files there?

I am surprised that the agent went to shutdown - did it happen automatically or you stopped it manually?  It could be that you need to wait for some time after last chunk gets uploaded for upgrade process to initiate - then in log file (on debug level 6 or higher) there should be visible command that starts the installer.

Egert143

Hello

nxagent-4.0.2151-x64.exe is present under var directory and 9 other previous agent versions.

Agent shutdown was manual, to keep log file related to upgrade process. In management console when running Package manager upgrade process, then i just receive error stating that File transfer failed, waiting doesent change it, i have tried multiple times.

Could it be permission error?

Edit: i deleted all agent upgrade packages from var directory and tryed to update again. This time i have "nxagent-4.0.2151-x64.exe, size 1mb" and 20 part files with size 1mb and part 21 with size 45kb. Seems that transfer did not finish.

Egert