Sharing Standard Templates for NetXMS

Started by darshakamodi, September 07, 2011, 08:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darshakamodi

Dear All,

Can we have a standard repository/post where all can share their standard templates
e.g routers,switches,database etc this will help others to minimize efforts and streamline  process.

Thanks
Darshak

Victor Kirhenshtein

That's a good idea. For now, I'll stick this topic and suggest to post templates here. When we will have some templates ready for publishing, I'llput them on web site.

Best regards,
Victor

lindeamon

hi all,

i have attached a template for printer's cartridge.ihave not tested it on different kind of printers but i believe that it will work without any problems.

enjoy

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi all!

Attached is a configuration with data collection template and SNMP trap mapping for Nortel (now Avaya) Wireless Security Switches.

Best regards,
Victor

lindeamon

Hi all,

I have attached a xml file containing the events and their correlated snmp traps of the netapp filer.i have taken the info from data on tap 7.2.6.1.
i have not exported nor created event processing rules with correlation between events since it is impossible to export them so as for now everyone is for himself.

Best Regards,
Lindeamon

Victor Kirhenshtein

Hi all!

Attached are SNMP trap mappings for Dell and HP servers and APC devices, as well as data collection templates for Dell and HP servers.

Best regards,
Victor

lindeamon

Hi all,

i have attached events,snmp traps and a template for the ibm blade center H

enjoy,
Lindeamon

GTM

I have attached snmp traps and events for Avaya Baystack 5500 (aka Ethernet Routing Switch 5500).

GTM

A few more (since I can only add 5 at a time).

GTM

Traps and events for Infoblox appliances.  You probably want to modify the event message text since it currently contains the trap description.  It was the only sane way I could think to populate the field with something meaningful.

EDITED: I had to update the xml file since the Infoblox doesn't necessarily send the varbinds in the correct order.

GTM

Juniper IVE MIB traps and events.

GTM

Cisco Stackwise MIB traps and events.

lindeamon

Hi all,

in continuing my former post about netapp traps and events i have attached a 7zip file containing 2 files:
1. complete export file corresponding to netapp ontap v7.2.6.1 up to v8.0.1RC2 7mode. - this file includes the file i already posted and the additions that came with the mentioned release.
2. a file containing only the additions that came with v8.0.1

Have fun,
Lindeamon

lindeamon

Hi All,

i have attached a file containing the event, snmp tarps and a template for the IBM TS3200 Tape Library

Have fun,
Lindeamon

testos

Hi.

I add a template for node availability calculation parameters. You can get additional information on this wiki entry:
http://wiki.netxms.org/wiki/MTBF_%28Mean_Time_Between_Failures%29_and_MTTR_%28Mean_Time_To_Repair%29_Calculation

Best regards.